Custom Loan Servicing
States Resources Corp. is able to provide dedicated loan servicing and portfolio management for third-parties on a negotiated-fee basis. Our servicing model has been developed over twenty-five years of experience and is structured to provide a high level of attention to the needs of the loan customer and the portfolio owner.
We service commercial, agricultural, consumer, and investor loan portfolios and we work to support the unique processing requests of portfolio owners. Our custom servicing strategies assist owners in meeting their objectives and our customized management reports deliver timely and relevant information on the loan portfolio's condition and performance.
A general outline of services include:
- Loan documentation and file review, loan set-up and loan system classifications
- Safeguarding of loan files and customer information
- Customer billing statements, reminders, late, and delinquency notices.
- Financial and credit analysis
- Restructuring and documenting to meet portfolio goals
- Sending “Hello Letters” to new servicing customers
- Portfolio reports highlighting key user information including changes in loan status
- Collecting and applying monthly customer payments and escrow
- Monthly reporting of portfolio results. Certain information can be provided daily.
- Receiving customer calls and providing dedicated account assistance
- Correspondence with taxing authorities and insurance providers, reporting of deficiencies
- Tailored portfolio risk management services
- Order, review and analyze reports of updated asset valuations or appraisals
- Reporting IRS 1098 and other reporting requirements and providing copies to customers
- Preparing pay-off balance reports
- Facilitating loan sales either in-house or through broker networks
- Filing necessary satisfaction and release documents
- Managing and reporting loan modifications, workout agreements, and loss mitigation
- Managing and reporting of legal process